- The Career Assessment Inventory – from Pearson Assessments, this enhanced version assessment compares an individual’s occupational interests to those of individuals in 111 specific careers that reflect a broad range of technical and professional positions in today’s workforce.
- Sourcing Jobs – internet, social media, networking, focused research, informational interviewing, profession/industry-based, etc.
- Cover Letter & Resume Development – customized resume and/or cover letter developed with client/HR Representative. Includes a second review by HR Rep to ensure the resume/cover letter is marketed correctly. Candidate receives both an electronic copy of resume/cover letter in both a word document and PDF format.
- Interviewing Advice – preparation for the interview process and the different types (phone, in-person, panel, etc.) including review of questions to be asked before, during, and after the interview and how to answer interview questions. Additional coverage includes the follow-up process after the interview, composing a 2-Minute Elevator Speech, and compensation negotiation.
- Personal/Professional Business Cards – for networking, inclusion with resume, etc.
- LinkedIn, Facebook Development – create a detailed profile on LinkedIn – resume focused. Create a professional summary that is keyword-specific, easier for a profile to be found in search results. Develop contact settings, informing connections (and recruiters) of career options. Options include: career opportunities, consulting offers, new ventures, job inquiries, reference requests, etc. Create a public profile URL, making it easier to post a LinkedIn URL.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-40616972-1']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'nexgoal.com']); _gaq.push(['_setAllowLinker', true]); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);